‘Tis the season for resolutions, and with it comes many a new attitude for forging success, whether it’s for better health, career, or relationships. What may have been keeping you from success in the past may not have been your attitude, though—it may have been your kitchen table!
Unique Show for the New Year
Instead of resolving to turn around your life, Kate Hellmers says, you should think about turning around your energy. She’ll explain how your physical energy can change around natural items like wood, metal, and stone, which is why your granite countertop or oak desk could actually be holding you back from your goals.
Kate will share:
- How to discover if particular furniture is beneficial for you by placing your hands on it.
- Physical reactions to look for when evaluating your living or working space.
- Why it’s important to clean your energy, and simple tips for doing so.
- The fascinating science behind human energy, and how to use it to make decisions.
- What your body may be trying to tell you through faster heartbeats, tingling sensations, eye twitches, and other “body taps.”
CREDENTIALS: Kate Hellmers has 30 years of experience consulting with Fortune 500 business executives, entrepreneurs, entertainers, and teens regarding investments, goal accomplishment, and energetic techniques that have helped them succeed in life and accomplish their dreams.
AVAILABILITY: CA, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Kate Hellmers, (310) 546-9182 (CA); Kate@Your10Keys.com; www.Your10Keys.com