April is Autism Awareness Month
Yoga is well known for its significant mental and physical health benefits, but many people aren’t aware that this is as true for children as it is for adults. What’s even better is that yoga has been proven to be an effective non-drug treatment for ADHD and autism.
Interview the world’s leading authority on yoga for kids, Teresa Power, who will explain how yoga helps kids reduce anxiety, aggression and obsessive behaviors by helping them feel more calm and comfortable in their bodies. She’ll share the science behind breathing and blood flow and how yoga helps heighten body awareness and self-control.
Teresa will explain her simple three-minute ABC Yoga Routine for Kids and how it can change your child’s life forever, particularly those with ADHD or autism. She’ll share how yoga:
- Helps kids concentrate and get better grades in school.
- Improves overall health and well-being, including flexibility, stamina, strength and coordination.
- Is recognized by the White House as a possible solution for childhood obesity.
- Enables kids to feel good about themselves by empowering them to develop focus and discipline.
- Provides an easy way for kids to naturally unwind from their hectic lives today.
CREDENTIALS: Featured on Fox News and in USA Today, Teresa Power is the world’s foremost expert on children’s yoga, having sold more than 150,000 copies worldwide to-date of her multiple award-winning book, THE ABCs OF YOGA FOR KIDS.
AVAILABILITY: CA, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Teresa Power, (310) 266-7705 (CA); Teresa@abcyogaforkids.com