The Answer May Surprise You
Everyone knows the Democrats’ socialist policies are destroying the very foundations of America, right? Or is it the obstructive Republicans, with their small-government fetish, who are causing the political chaos in our government? Well, author Carl Jarvis says both views are right … and wrong.
As Seen on Fox & Friends
Jarvis says the problems in our government go much deeper than party politics; they go straight to the heart of how—and whether—we govern ourselves. He says political incumbents have been stripping the checks and balances out of our political process for a century, making “government of the people, by the people, and for the people” ever more tenuous and, essentially, enforcing mob rule. Have him on your show to talk about practical, common sense solutions that can get our political process back on track, before it’s too late.
Jarvis can talk about:
- The big difference between democracy and self-government.
- The No. 1 myth about the U.S. Constitution
- 3 reasons the government has become a tool of the well-connected, and no longer works for the people.
- 3 ways our current presidential nominating process is imperiling the U.S.
- What we can do about the problems we face.
- Why elections aren’t enough to ensure self-government.
- Whether democracy is destroying self-government.
CREDENTIALS: Carl Jarvis is a former naval officer and an alumnus of the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program. His interest in the history of U.S. political institutions began when he took the oath to “support and defend the Constitution” two decades ago. He is the author of THE UNITED STATES OF DYSFUNCTION.
AVAILABILITY: Texas, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Carl Jarvis, (281) 389-9850 (TX); Media@CarlJJarvis.com