Mention the Middle East and people can’t help but think about the centuries-old conflicts that still erupt there, and to ask questions like:
- Is the Middle East, and specifically the Jewish State of Israel, truly the promised land?
- Who were the chosen people? And for what purpose were they named?
- What don’t we understand about the region once known as Palestine?
- Why do events happening in the Middle East affect everyone, and NOT because of resources like oil?
- Can we save the world by reviewing the Old and New Testaments (particularly Revelations), the Qu’ran, and other sources both sacred and secular?
- What might be the obstacles, and paths, to peace?
Explore these and other questions with sought-after speaker and researcher Fred Kohler Holbrook, whose book PALESTINE: The Promised Land: Whose Homeland, Arabs or Jews?, is generating controversy and debate.
Holbrook will discuss:
- To know yourself and realize all your potential, you must know what’s going on in the Middle East. Where will you find the principles of truth?
- How mankind’s existence is woven into whose homeland is Palestine.
- Why we can never solve Middle Eastern issues via demographics, economics, nationalism, prejudice or vengeance.
- Myths and truths about the complex interweaving of the Jewish, Muslim, and Christian cultures, along with vanished civilizations.
CREDENTIALS: Fred Kohler Holbrook is a health-care consultant and a knowledgeable speaker and media guest on many biblical topics, including the promised land and who belongs there.
AVAILABILITY: Utah, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Fred Kohler Holbrook, (801) 561-8588 (UT); www.BookWhirl.com (877) 207-1679; email@example.com