It’s Obviously Not About Talent…
Did you ever wonder how singers like Madonna and Britney—with, arguably, only moderate talent—manage to become so successful, spanning decades with millions in record sales? Some “one-hit wonders” have great talent, yet we never hear from them again. How does someone rock to the top?
Interview Dayna Steele, who spent more than 20 years in radio and has gleaned advice from the world’s greatest rock stars and other celebrities on their secrets to success—simple tips that can easily be adapted by anyone wanting success in their lives. She’ll share:
- The top 10 things successful artists have in common.
- How to be a brilliant economist like Mick Jagger.
- The quality Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake share that make them so popular.
- What Ashton Kutcher says about working—and why everyone should heed his advice.
- The 5 things you need to do every day for success.
- What we can learn from musicians like Bon Jovi, Bono, Keith Richards and Sammy Hagar.
CREDENTIALS: Dayna Steele is a leading authority on business success trends, having spent more than 20 years working with the greatest rock stars in the world. A rock radio Hall of Famer, she is the author of the 101 WAYS TO ROCK YOUR WORLD book series and now creates rock stars as CEO of YourDailySuccessTip.com and as a popular consultant and speaker for Fortune 500 companies on such topics as great leadership, stronger teamwork, customer service and improved individual performance.
AVAILABILITY: TX, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Dayna Steele, (281) 738-3254 (TX), firstname.lastname@example.org; www.YourDailySuccessTip.com