From Using Receipts as Cash to Figuring Out If You Are Leaving Money on the Table at Work
What did you do the last time you got a sales receipt? Did you file it, recycle it or throw it away without giving it a thought? Most of us don’t recognize sales receipts as cash not trash, notes financial expert Denise Winston. She will point out ways these simple pieces of paper can be used like money when you take advantage of low price guarantees, warranties, tax deductions and more.
Denise’s money tips have already reached more than 100 million people through print, TV, radio and online; she has done more than 100 live TV performances. Now she can provide your audience with a list of easy things they can do to find and keep more money in 2014.
For example, this 25-year veteran of the banking industry can reveal:
- How to get out of Santa’s claws: tips for curing a holiday debt hangover.
- What your clutter costs you: the price you pay for being disorganized.
- How to add to your income by picking up the money you are leaving on the table at work.
- Details for giving yourself a 30-day credit cleanse.
- Why you should carry-out your own financial disaster simulation and plan ahead for financial good news.
- How you could be engaging in risky financial behavior … with your kids.
CREDENTIALS: As a streetwise 25-year veteran banker who has lived on her own since 16, Denise Winston has inspired and empowered millions of people nationwide to take control of their financial lives. She is the author of the new book MONEY START$ HERE!: Your Practical Guide to Survive and Thrive in Any Economy. Denise has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Money, the Chicago Tribune, Entrepreneur, Family Circle, the Miami Herald and on FoxBusiness.com, AmericanExpressOpen.com, Forbes.com, AARP.com, and many others. Denise has a new syndicated cable TV program, Money Made Easy.
AVAILABILITY: Bakersfield, CA, nationwide by arrangement, and via telephone
CONTACT: Denise Winston, (661) 333-5247 (CA); email@example.com; www.moneystarthere.com; Skype: Denise.Winston2