Who hasn’t noticed the explosive growth of bad plastic surgery? Maybe you have a friend or colleague who expected to look younger and more attractive after a procedure (but did not). You’ve probably also seen celebrities whose shocking transformations, plastered on tabloid covers, are threatening their marriages and derailing Hollywood careers.
Explore this intriguing topic (and hear about the good, the bad and the downright disastrous) when you interview plastic surgeon Donald Kress, M.D. He’s ready to reveal what most doctors keep under wraps, and what it takes to protect yourself from:
- The scams, shams and flim-flams of unscrupulous plastic surgeons.
- Hasty decisions that could result in you looking older and even fake.
- Hiding after a not-so-great outcome. “Repair work” referrals now represent 20 percent of his practice.
Seen on FOX and MTV
Dr. Kress will offer his expert advice on:
- The most popular procedures, and what they involve.
- Who’s a good candidate for plastic surgery? Take this quiz.
- 5 things you absolutely must know before changing your look.
- Finding the right surgeon. Who’s truly qualified to be doing your operation?
Invite call-in questions!
CREDENTIALS: Donald Kress, M.D., is a board-certified plastic surgeon with 30 years of experience. He is a sought-after speaker, and a member of the clinical faculty of the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. His critically-acclaimed book is TRUST ME I’M A PLASTIC SURGEON: Better Choices for Better Outcomes.
AVAILABILITY: Maryland, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Dr. Donald Kress, (301) 698-2400 (MD); email@example.com; www.PlasticSurgeryOne.com