Perfect Spring Topic
You just can’t get it together. The guest room, the bedroom, even your calendar – they’re all cluttered and disorganized beyond repair. It’s too bad you were born without that “organizing gene” – otherwise, you’d be able to address that mess and get your life back in order, right?
Well, there is hope for you! Sue Crum was born without the “organizing gene” too – but after devising revolutionary ways to tackle clutter and get her own home in order, she’s become America’s leading authority on organization. Invite Sue on your show to learn how to cut the chaos, clear up your priorities and get that work life/balance you’ve always wanted.
- How to find a lifeline when you’re drowning in clutter.
- The first step you should take towards organization – and where to go from there.
- Why getting organized hasn’t worked for you in the past – but why now’s the perfect time for success.
- How to stay motivated – even when it feels like the clutter’s in control.
- Why having an organized home benefits other areas of your life – and can actually make you more successful!
CREDENTIALS: Sue Crum is an international speaker, coach and author with a doctorate degree from the University of Southern California. She is immediate past president of the National Association of Professional Organizers’ San Diego Chapter, as well as an Accredited Staging Professional. She is the author of CLEAR YOUR CLUTTER: 50 Ways to Organize Your Life, Home or Business So You Can Become More Calm, Focused and Happy.
AVAILABILITY: California, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Sue Crum, (760) 803-2786 (CA); firstname.lastname@example.org; www.suecrum.com