This Expert Helps You Write and Publish Yours in 10 Working Hours or Less
Have you an idea for a novel or nonfiction book? Most people would answer yes to that question but then will go on to recount a litany of reasons why they can never write it. But Tim Levy, author of THE FAST BOOK HANDBOOK: How to Write and Publish Your Book in 10 Working Hours or Less, will help them change their mindset from can’t do to can do.
A best-selling author who has produced books through big publishers, hybrid publishers and self-publishers, Levy can cover the whole gamut of options available to authors today. He can also answer the most commonly asked questions people have about writing a book.
- Why he says writing a good book is easier and faster than most people realize.
- What mind-mapping is and how to use it to figure out your book’s big picture.
- Questions to ask yourself to get started.
- What to do if you aren’t a great writer.
- Why people will want to read a book written by you.
- Resources every writer needs to know about including Fiverr and Elance.
- Why he says authors today hold all the power.
CREDENTIALS: Tim Levy is an author, speaker, consultant and coach who works with CEOs and entrepreneurs on clarity, strategy and mindset. Other books he has recently written include The Google Gamble, The Entrepreneurial Handbook and Creativity and Innovation.
AVAILABILITY: Austin, TX, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Tim Levy, (512) 782 4401; email@example.com