Controversial Show for 2014
More than 50 years since ending prayer in public schools, the Supreme Court is preparing to vote on another prayer-related issue just as controversial and polarizing. What will happen when the highest court considers banning ALL public prayer: at sporting events, community gatherings, civic ceremonies, government meetings and more? Why should you be glad this might happen?
Non-traditional Christian author Leroy E. Grey will start on-air fireworks by discussing whether the Supreme Court will side with church tradition OR Christ. He will reveal why:
- As a man of God, he’s “on the side of the atheists” regarding prohibiting public prayers. Jesus also preached against praying in public.
- While offending nonbelievers, public prayer also feeds the egos of spiritual leaders and reduces prayer to the profane and hypocritical.
- Prayer, a personal and sacred act, should never be a public spectacle for photo ops, ratings or appearance’s sake.
Grey will also discuss:
- True Christians should be at the forefront of the movement to end public prayer.
- Declaring your SPIRITUAL Independence, especially from church tradition that has theologically distorted Christ’s teachings.
- Removing vain repetitions and “gimmees” from your prayers.
CREDENTIALS: Writer and CEO of 3Circles Church Communities, Inc., Leroy E. Grey, a former drug dealer and fugitive for 11 years, has been an outspoken opponent of drugs. Author of SECRETS — 12 Principles of Prosperity for Spiritual Entrepreneurs, Grey will soon release his latest book, The Declaration of SPIRITUAL Independence.
AVAILABILITY: Tennessee, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Leroy E. Grey, (931) 639-7126 or (615) 713-2227 (TN); firstname.lastname@example.org; www.leroyegrey.com; http://3circles.org/helpthepoor; http://3circles.net