Resolving to slim down in 2014? You’re mistaken if you think battling the bulge must include cutting down on food flavor and variety … giving up your comforting go-to snacks … limiting yourself to lackluster low-cal meals … or feeling hungry all day.
Invite on-air chef and certified macrobiotic health counselor Jill Skeem on your show to learn how to succeed at that top New Year’s resolution by giving each menu a “vegan makeover.”
With great conversation, and on-air cooking demos (plus taste tests!) ideal for TV and radio, Skeem will discuss:
- Ideas for deliciously healthy comfort foods like mouth-watering, winter-warming Butternut Squash Soup, Shepherd’s Pie and “Where’s the Beef?” Chili.
- Looking better and living longer by adding sea vegetables to your diet.
- Satisfying that sweet tooth without sugar.
- Warning: drinking too much water can contribute to obesity.
- Reducing weight and your heart disease risks with lifestyle changes that start in the kitchen.
Plus appreciative audiences will learn about:
- Changing the direction of one’s health in 10 days.
- What your NOSE says about your overall health.
- 5 simple habits for improving digestion.
CREDENTIALS: Jill Skeem teaches cooking classes and lectures on health and wellness for companies, schools and organizations nationwide. She’s a contributing writer to various publications, hosts her own talk show on www.newsradio1310.com, and guests frequently on television and radio. Her award-winning cookbook is COMFORT FOOD GETS A VEGAN MAKEOVER, featured on The Giftionary Show.
AVAILABILITY: Idaho, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Jill Skeem, (208) 320-2786 (ID); email@example.com; www.jillskeem.com