Free Bag Check, Room Upgrades and Cheap Airfare
Cancun? It ain’t cheap. Fort Lauderdale isn’t free. And Vegas can be very, very expensive. So when your son or daughter comes to you and says they’re planning a spring break getaway, it’s easy to start panicking – and totaling up fees that could make college room and board look like a steal.
Luckily, travel expert Carol Margolis knows how to deal with the hiked-up costs that usually come with spring break travel – and she’ll show you how to score the best deals and get your student to spring break without going broke yourself. Invite her on your show to learn how to:
- Get the best overall flight deal – including free baggage check!
- Score super-low prices on hotel rooms, car rentals and more.
- Pack to keep your child well-dressed (without going over those airline luggage limits).
- Pick a safe, secure spot for your child’s spring break getaway.
- Keep your child – and his or her stuff – safe amongst a glut of spring breakers.
CREDENTIALS: As CEO of an international consulting firm, Carol Margolis has spent the last 25 years traveling all over the world. She has been a frequent radio and television guest, appearing on Good Morning America and Fox News, and has been featured in USA Today, the Los Angeles Times, the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. She is the author of BUSINESS TRAVEL SUCCESS: How to Reduce Stress, Be More Productive and Travel with Confidence.
AVAILABILITY: Florida, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Carol Margolis, (877) 212-7364 (FL); email@example.com; www.smartwomentravelers.com