No matter where you go or what you do, sooner or later you’re bound to run into a difficult SOB, says author Douglas Colbert. Not that sort of SOB. Colbert’s talking about a state of being. In fact, he says, what people often perceive as bad luck or a personality flaw is simply a function of how they experience the world. To make lasting positive changes in your life, you need to identify the SOB that’s blocking your path and deal with it. How, you ask?
Colbert says you can start by following your spiritual—not necessarily religious—instincts. He says seekers can develop a new understanding of life by training to hear and receive spiritual guidance. In his book KISSES! Keep It Simple Steps to Evolving Spiritually, Colbert shows how to raise your awareness and tap into the core of your spirituality to live a more fulfilling life. In simple, clear terms, Colbert can explain what most spiritual leaders don’t tell you.
Have Colbert on your show to talk about:
- How to find the SOB in your life that’s hindering your growth … and deal with it effectively.
- The difference between spirituality and religion.
- Why, if you find spirituality difficult, it’s not really spiritual.
- The vital aspect of spirituality that’s often overlooked.
- How living spiritually can increase intellectual and emotional intelligence.
CREDENTIALS: Douglas Colbert is an author, systems analyst, and programmer. He spends most of his working hours analyzing what makes things work. For the past 30 years, he has studied many prominent spiritual leaders and teachers and incorporated their teachings into his life.
AVAILABILITY: Missouri, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Douglas Colbert, (314) 910-8859 (MO); firstname.lastname@example.org