“This year, I resolve to…
- Find (and keep) Ms. Right.
- Get Mr. Right to put a ring on it.
- Win back my ex.
- Stop going all TMI on Facebook about our relationship status.
- Get her to stop being so moody.
- Make him love me more than football…”
Chances are, you’ve made a few of these love resolutions – after all, a new year is the perfect time to re-evaluate your relationship (or lack of one) and figure out what tweaks you’ll need to finally bring your love life to the perfect level, right?
Wrong! Dr. LeslieBeth Wish says she’s seen plenty of well-intended love-life-focused New Year’s resolutions go south – mostly because no one could live up to the expectations they create. Invite her on your show to learn:
- Why New Year’s resolutions about love are so hard to achieve.
- The three WORST resolutions you can make – whether you’re single or attached.
- The BEST resolutions to improve your chances for a successful relationship!
CREDENTIALS: The founder of Lovevictory.com, Dr. LeslieBeth Wish, Ed.D., MSS, is a nationally-recognized psychologist and licensed clinical social worker specializing in women’s issues in love and work. She is the author of the research-based self-help book SMART RELATIONSHIPS: How Successful Women Can Find True Love, and the companion cartoon book, THE LOVE ADVENTURES OF ALMOST SMART COOKIE. The National Association of Social Workers has named her one of the “50 Who Have Contributed to the Field.” She serves on the medical advisory board of QualtyHealth.com and her column, “Ask Dr. Wish,” is featured on Femrouge.com.
AVAILABILITY: Florida, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Dr. LeslieBeth Wish, (941) 363-0505 (FL); email@example.com; www.lovevictory.com