Do your listeners know what SEO is? And if they do, do the words search engine optimization intimidate them? Do they know what traffic is and why it is so important? Whatever their degree of online sophistication, Tim Levy has something to teach your audience members – particularly CEOs, business people and entrepreneurs – with a focus on people who are NOT highly technical.
Author of THE GOOGLE GAMBLE: The CEO’s Guide to Traffic, Conversion and the Mysteries of SEO, Levy wrote his book because he got tired of watching people get cheated by disreputable SEO agencies.
He can talk about:
- How Google works and why it is so important that you know.
- What meta-tags are and how they can help you.
- How to build cold, warm and smoking hot traffic to your Web site
- How to find and hire legitimate SEO support while avoiding the charlatans.
- Why video is becoming more powerful than Web copy.
- What backlinks and article marketing are and how they can help you or hurt you.
- And much, much more.
CREDENTIALS: Tim Levy is an author, speaker, consultant and coach who works with CEOs and entrepreneurs on clarity, strategy and mindset. In addition to The Google Gamble, Levy has also written The Entrepreneurial Handbook and Creativity and Innovation. He speaks for peak international organizations including Vistage, CEOSpace and Secret Knock.
AVAILABILITY: Austin, TX, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Tim Levy, (512) 782 4401; firstname.lastname@example.org