Starting with the New Year
Chances are you’re framing New Year’s resolutions to make a fresh start. Life mentor Tom Gagliano says now’s the ideal time to thwart your “inner critic” before it can further sabotage you or keep you captive with paralyzing uncertainties and inadequacies.
Invite Gagliano on-air to explain:
- That troublesome voice within which often says “you’re not good enough” and “you’ll only fail.”
- Most of us get stuck in life roles we don’t deserve. This can negatively affect familial and intimate relationships, parenting skills and even financial opportunities. How do we break free?
- 3 ways people approach fear. Too much debilitating fear hurts us. And being too fearless is also dangerous. Learn to initiate HEALTHY fear instead.
Plus your expert guest will explore ways to move forward in the new year and beyond:
- Identifying your real fears vs. those your inner critic has manufactured. Write down your fears as you make your New Year’s resolutions.
- The steps for opening up to loved ones and trusted allies who can help you.
- Getting professional advice. If you’re telling yourself “but I’m not ready” there’s a good chance you may never believe you’re ready. Hear the solution to this stumbling block!
- Overcoming today’s epidemic of post-holiday blues.
CREDENTIALS: Thomas Gagliano, MSW, is a life mentor, sought-after speaker, top-selling author and successful entrepreneur. His latest book is THE PROBLEM WAS ME.
AVAILABILITY: New Jersey, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
CONTACT: Thomas Gagliano, (732) 266-4952 (NJ); firstname.lastname@example.org; www.thomasgagliano.com